      1. Re: Passenger Door Won't Shut Right
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Passenger Door Won't Shut Right
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: 6x8 speakers in rear
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Garages, Storage, and Spiders
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Midnight madness
           From: "stainlessillusion2000" <dmcman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re:Window Problem
           From: "Richard" <dmc_driver@xxxxxxxx>
      7. Prototype rear lenses for sale.
           From: "Mads de Bruin" <debruin@xxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re:Installed El-Glo instrument cluster photos
           From: "Dan RC30" <danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: 6x8 speakers in rear
           From: "Brian" <b_goodman@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Passenger Door Won't Shut Right
           From: Robert Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. what an outrage!!!
           From: "Jonas P" <Delorean3543@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. For Sale: The Best DeLorean in the World, Ever
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 03:14:22 -0000
   From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Passenger Door Won't Shut Right

Door is two major pieces of stainless steel -- doubt it will warp itself.

Is attached to fiberglass however -- ensure hinges OK.

AND THIS IS A BIGGIE: ensure entire top of car not being ripped off by
over torqued T bars. That was Travis G's problem, fixed as below:

http://www.dmcnews.com/events/socarolina03/2263roof.JPG

(Don't have a conniption -- William is bearing down on socket
extensions, not T bars).

Remove trim panel covering T bar mounts to see if your roof still
attached.

Before moving striker bolts next time look at striker plates on door
to see where they may be hitting. My problem was front to back.
Corrected by adding a washer to one and removing from the other.
Believe Martin G had same problem so bad he had to substitute a
shorter bolt altogether.

Adjusting normal doors is time consuming pain. DeLorean doubles the fun.

Bill Robertson

>--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "p12c16" <PRC1216@xxxx> wrote:
> Hey All,
>            Today I decided to adjust the way that my passenger door
shuts.

Message: 2