      1. Re: VIN 20105
           From: "Tom Porter" <treehouse2000us@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: VIN 20105 (and the other gold cars)
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Door struts and doors
           From: Sonny V <sonnyvr2000@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: mode switch diaphram disassembly & reassembly instructions??
           From: Henry Breer <hbreer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Door Gas Struts life Span
           From: Tom Watkins <dmctom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Auto tranny weight?
           From: william taylor <williamctaylor2000@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Auto tranny weight?
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Fixing brake switch in a pinch
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: New member.  Overheating problems
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Seeing what's out there
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. GAS DOOR STRUTS
           From: Lance Haslewood <lanceh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. last AIRBOX and twin turbo scoops for sale!