      1. Re: Monster Garage
           From: "Brian McCool" <bjmccool@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Yes, once again. Monster Garage...
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
      3. Jessie's Apology
           From: "Mike" <mquinto@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Monster Garage Thoughts & more
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Looking for some Transmission Parts
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. FW: Delorean Fall Tour Dinner Confirmations
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: VIN 20105
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE: The Golden DeLorean
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Re: New member.  Overheating problems
           From: Glenn <green95gst@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Fourth Gold DeLorean
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
     11. RE: thoughts from my first car show
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. GAS STRUTS - DOOR
           From: Lance Haslewood <lanceh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. mode switch diaphram disassembly & reassembly instructions??