      1. RE: BAE turbo insturctions
           From: "Darryl Tinnerstet" <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Porsche 915 tranny swap
           From: "at88mph" <at88mph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: kicked in the you-know-where
           From: "Jack Stiefel" <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: kicked in the you-know-where
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: kicked in the you-know-where
           From: KiwiDean@xxxxxxx
      6. 2 New HOWTO's added today #9 #10
           From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. interior lamps (was diode location)
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: interior lamps (was diode location)
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: interior lamps (was diode location)
           From: "Marcel" <mbourgon@xxxxxxxxxx>
     10. NEAT project D For Sale
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: diode location for door ajar/delay lamps
           From: Jan van de Wouw <delorean@xxxxxxx>
     12. Re: kicked in the you-know-where
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
     13. Forgot to mention
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. South-East England
           From: "Gary Hull" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. RE: heater control valve
           From: "Chuck Kay" <chuckkay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: kicked in the you-know-where
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 22:26:46 -0700
   From: "Darryl Tinnerstet" <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: BAE turbo insturctions

I have the instructions for installing a BAE turbo.  Send me your mailing address directly and I'll send you a copy.

Darryl Tinnerstet
Specialty Automotive
McCleary, WA
www.delorean-parts.com