      1. Re: Re: Goodyear Discontinuing Eagle GT II's
           From: Scott Tester <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: Re: Engine Mods
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: FINAL - Mid-Atlantic Club Fall Foliage Tour IV Itinerary
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 19:06:38 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Scott Tester <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: Goodyear Discontinuing Eagle GT II's

Bill, what do you mean by curb chips/rubs? How would turning the tires
around effect anything? I've heard that the white lettering can show
through after a while, like Goodyear painted over one side or something.

Scott Tester     scott(at)delorean(dot)com

--- "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Goodyear is phasing out Eagle GT II series. Replacement is Eagle
H-something (HR?). I think Sears is already retailing it. May be just
as well -- 15" tires weren't available in GT II black letter,
requiring those of us running them to turn around (liable to curb
chips/rubs).

Bill Robertson

Pre-order the updated second edition of  "DeLorean: Stainless Steel
Illusion" now! Details <a href="http://www.stainless-steel-illusion.com";
target="_blank">here!</a>

Message: 2