      1. Re: Re: Tires
           From: PRC1216@xxxxxxx
      2. DOA in NOVA/DC
           From: "David Silek" <dsilek@xxxxxxx>
      3. Lots of ideas
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: BAD TUNE-UP
           From: Samuel <samuel_yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. AW: front brake caliper/rotor from another car?
           From: "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxxxx>
      6. AW: Power fluctuations, normal??
           From: "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxxxx>
      7. RE: Re: Tires
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Re: idea for the group
           From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: idea for the group
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Engine Swap-Out
           From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Engine Swap-Out (Rice Burners)
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. She's here!
           From: "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: delorean power steering??
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Minimum offset for rims
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. DeLorean model name...and other registration info
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Re: Starting and low idle
           From: Swoyerzone@xxxxxxx
     17. Re: Power fluctuations, normal??
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Re: Engine Swap-Out
           From: Steve Stankiewicz <protodelorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Engine Swap-Out
           From: Michael T Twigger <marktwigger@xxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Cross Threaded Spark Plugs
           From: "robert parker" <roberthparker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. running light failure
           From: "Jonas P" <Delorean3543@xxxxxxxxx>
     22. vacuum problem analysis please!
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     23. delorean air conditioning question
           From: john fredt <hecklerkochgmbh@xxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: BAD TUNE-UP
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     25. RE: Power fluctuations, normal??
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:06:34 -0400
   From: PRC1216@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: Tires

>From what I understand, driving on NCTs is still fine as long as they have been out of sunlight and have been siliconed over the years.  The only two things that detiorate rubber tires are UV Light and Ozone, NOT Age.  Applying silicone/eagle 1 tire shine/whatever should prevent the Ozone from destroying the rubber (dryrot).  Look around the outside of the tire for cracks, and you know the tires  have not been cared for.  New tires are still the best option, but some NCTs are still very useable.

Patrick
1880   "88NGONE"

Message: 2
   Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:10:56 +0000
   From: "David Silek" <dsilek@xxxxxxx>
Subject: DOA in NOVA/DC

Any word or status on forming a DeLorean Owners Assoc. here in the Northern
Virginia/Washington Metro. area?

Message: 3