      1. Re: Problems Starting My D
           From: PRC1216@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: steering wheels
           From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
      3. Help with Starting
           From: "anaheim_21" <anaheim_21@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: RIP VIN 10115
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Digest Number 1671
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Cutting keys from codes (and more on keys/locks)
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: Digest Number 1671
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE: Help with Starting
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re; wiring Harness
           From: "jchapelhow" <chapelhow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: RIP VIN 10115
           From: "rayxa1" <dickyh11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: RIP VIN 10115
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     12. HIGH IDLE
           From: John Podlewski <john_podlewski@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. DeLorean's in Tampa Florida area?
           From: "relllii" <RELLLII@xxxxxxx>
     14. D to be auctioned in Ohio
           From: Todd Masinelli <tmasin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: underground deloreans?
           From: "robert parker" <roberthparker@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 06:30:46 EDT
   From: PRC1216@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Problems Starting My D

Thanks for the advice guys.   I ordered a new starter motor the other day, I
think this will fix the problem.

Patrick
1880

Message: 2
   Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:30:09 EDT
   From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: steering wheels

In a message dated 9/19/2003 12:15:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Soma576@xxxxxxx writes:

> BTW, if anyone out there is selling a like-new steering wheel (no gouges or
>
> sun fading), i am interested

we have one for sale

I am parting out oa car and Josh is working the parts I forwarded this to him
as well

Ken

Message: 3