      1. RIP VIN 10115
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Manassas Delorean Sighting
           From: wmack <wmack@xxxxxx>
      3. Warm engine sluggishness...
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. The Car that eats speedometers
           From: "Scott Cagle" <dmc83n99@xxxxxxx>
      5. Removing the Fuel Pump
           From: "anaheim_21" <anaheim_21@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: BackUp-light Switch
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Transmission-Clutch-Linkage Trouble?
           From: wmack <wmack@xxxxxx>
      8. Hurricane protection
           From: "Kramer" <jettaman95@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. 1,212.1 Mile almost trouble free Road Trip
           From: Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: The Car that eats speedometers
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Warm engine sluggishness...
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Wiring harness
           From: "jchapelhow" <chapelhow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Fuel Injector Cleaners
           From: "anaheim_21" <anaheim_21@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 21:07:46 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RIP VIN 10115

Unfortunately I have to report the loss of another DeLorean tonight. On my
way back to school from my parents house, a drunk driver crossed the
center line and hit me. I'm going to be ok, but my DeLorean is gone.
Hopefully I'll be a DeLorean owner again in the near future.

Louie Golden
VIN 10115 (formerly)

Pre-order the updated second edition of  "DeLorean: Stainless Steel
Illusion" now! Details <a href="http://www.stainless-steel-illusion.com";
target="_blank">here!</a>

Message: 2