      1. Redline fuel system cleaner
           From: "Henry" <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Storage barn conversion?
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Just changed to SS Clutch line, better, but REVERSE and 1st
gear STILL
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Just changed to SS Clutch line, better, but REVERSE and 1st
gear STILL
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Redline fuel system cleaner
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      6. Checks
           From: "Josh Porter" <joshp1986@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Redline fuel system cleaner
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Storage barn conversion?
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
      9. RE: Checks
           From: "Jeff" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 09:38:30 -0400
   From: "Henry" <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Redline fuel system cleaner

Speaking of Red Line, what is the general consensus of Red Line "Complete
Fuel System Cleaner"?  The shop where I got my MSD coil was really touting
it, and for only $8 I bought it. But before I use it, I'm curious to hear
if anyone thinks I *shouldn't* use it.  And if you do use it, how much do
you put into a full tank?  Thanks.

http://www.redlineoil.com/redlineoil/si1ti.htm

-Hank #1619

Message: 2