      1. Re: Re: Oil sending unit blues
           From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Oil Pressure Sending Unit Thread Patterns
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: New master clutch problem - solved
           From: massimot <massimot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Caravan to SEDOC?
           From: Louie Golden <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Delorean Mid-Atlantic Summer Fun Run
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Idle Speed ECU
           From: doctorDHD@xxxxxxx
      7. Different Idle Speed ECUs?
           From: doctorDHD@xxxxxxx
      8. I'm Baaaaaack!!!!!
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Oil sending unit blues
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Fuel Line Banjo Connections. ( was: Re: Torque values and spark gaps)