      1. Re: Idle Speed
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: A/C System Questions.
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Torque values and spark gaps
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Another HOWTO completed - OIL Change
           From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re:  Engine Compartment Light - substitute
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      6. Oil sending unit blues
           From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Oil sending unit blues
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Oil sending unit blues
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Re: Oil sending unit blues
           From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Oil sending unit blues
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     11. RE: Another HOWTO completed - OIL Change
           From: "K. Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Fuel Line Banjo Connections. ( was: Re: Torque values and spark gaps)