      1. Re: odd noise!!
           From: Peter Lucas <lucas@xxxxxxxx>
      2. SEDOC  CRUISE IN:
           From: "delor_01" <JOHN.JORDAN@xxxxxx>
      3. Re: Forgot the picture...
           From: "Gary Weaver II" <gw2tulsa@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: DeLorean stalling when in gear: more symptoms
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: fuel filter and seal?
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. RE: New master clutch problem
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
      7. Re: New master clutch problem
           From: "Toby Peterson" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE: Re: New master clutch problem
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
      9. RE: fuel gage pegged straight up
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
     10. RE: fuel gage pegged straight up
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
     11. Delorean Mid Atlantic Club Summer Fun Run Final Update!
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. RE: Re: New master clutch problem
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
     13. RE: fuel filter and seal?
           From: "K. Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Looking for a car inspector in Wisconsin