      1. Re: AC Problem
           From: "Bob Thomason" <rdt7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Timing is everything
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Long Island Cruise Night
           From: doctorDHD@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Tilley's Electric DeLorean
           From: "Dom Diaz" <dom_diaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Tilley's Electric DeLorean Delorean Car Show
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. New DeLorean
           From: "anaheim_21" <anaheim_21@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Vin: 05107 is for sale..
           From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Outside Parking
           From: John Gedeon <johne_g@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Dec. of 1981 FOR SALE!
           From: putsch.1@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: New DeLorean
           From: Michael Paine <mpaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: New DeLorean
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. RE: New DeLorean
           From: "Lewis, Jim (HTS)" <lewisjc2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Re: Timing is everything
           From: mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     14. Re: Re: Timing is everything
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Outside Parking
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Outside Parking
           From: "Christopher Hawes" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. DeLorean's new car(s)?
           From: KISSman83@xxxxxxx
     18. One down, one to go
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Power Antenna Fuse
           From: "theshovel1224" <theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 08:19:44 -0400
   From: "Bob Thomason" <rdt7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: AC Problem

Thanks Elvis and Harold. I'm not sure if the fans stay running or not. Can't hear them with the car running. I'll try to pull over next time it quits and listen. The problem occurs on the #4 blower setting, however. Harold, I'll check the connections you suggested.

Bob Thomason  #5252

Message: 2