           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Second plea for voltage on coil
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Re: Uh oh
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Re: Uh oh
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 23:49:23 -0700
   From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Low-End Hesitation Update

Jim, The Delorean control plunger unlike the Mercedes does fall out if
everything is ok. That's normal. Just be very careful with it. There are o
rings inside the plunger sleeve but you can't get to them without taking
it
apart. Don't, The unit is ok. The gas came out because the plunger dropped
to low. Put it back in and don't worry about it. There was or is a o ring
type gasket that seals for air leaks on the base of the distributor, be
sure
you have it back on. If not, you won't be able to find one of the correct
size in any store. They are special order from Bosch only.
John Hervey
www.specialtauto.com