      1. mouldarts delorean cast cars
           From: ANDREWTITTENSOR@xxxxxxx
      2. some people....
           From: "Matthew P. Olans" <mpolans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Mats car and copyright
           From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: some people....
           From: "Cynthia Hamm" <kynthos10@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Canadian meet
           From: "Richard" <dmc_driver@xxxxxxxx>
      6. Speedo Angle Drive Question
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Special timing chain/camshaft tool J28858
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE: Re: Strange noise in enginebay
           From: "michael townsley" <townfour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 19:10:20 EDT
   From: ANDREWTITTENSOR@xxxxxxx
Subject: mouldarts delorean cast cars

Hi,
if i may introduce myself.
my name is Andrew Tittensor, and i run Mouldart
<A HREF="www.mouldart.co.uk">www.mouldart.co.uk</A>
I produce cold cast pewter and cold cast bronze delorean cars 1/24th scale
(amongst other things)
i have recieved some great feedback over  a year or so,
they have been quite low key untill now,
i have recently started producing full time, and have the ability to
produce
many items in resin,
i also produced a real pewter delorean keyring (all gone now sorry)
please mail me if you would like to see an image of the delorean model
and feel free to ask for special commisions based on delorean merchandise.
bookends?, paperweights?, anything is possible.

regards
andy

Message: 2