      1. RE: VIN#00614
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: VIN#00614
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: Front rotor... cross reference?
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Lucas' Launchers
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. thermostat
           From: "cdmcali" <cdmcali@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Idle speed sensor
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Stronger brakes up front?
           From: Michael T Twigger <marktwigger@xxxxxxxx>
      8. Carfax search request
           From: "gr8old1" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Idle speed sensor
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. RE: Idle speed sensor
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Thumping suspension
           From: "aaron_t_graham" <aaron_t_graham@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Stronger brakes up front?
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: AC quits working when the car stops moving?
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     14. Valve cover gaskets -- Sunday version
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 09:45:00 -0400
   From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: VIN#00614

If this car is what it claims to be, then why is there a fender mounted
antenna?  I thought that came later in 81 after customers complained
about bad radio reception.   Also, there is no pic of the VIN number
plate.

Just my 2 cents...