      1. Delo Insurance in Florida
           From: lhemb@xxxxxxx
      2. RE: Front rotor... cross reference?
           From: "W.\"Ski\" Lukowski" <vegascop1@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Reupholster Steering wheel and Binnacle
           From: "John Elgersma" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Front rotor... cross reference?
           From: "Vicky Miller" <delo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Stop light switch (100820) repair
           From: "John Elgersma" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Valve cover gaskets -- Saturday version
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 23:59:31 EDT
   From: lhemb@xxxxxxx
Subject: Delo Insurance in Florida

I have insurance for Harvey in Florida with Hagerty. The premium is
$318.00
per YEAR for full coverage with Harvey valued at $19,300.00 with ZERO
deductable. The NADA value on a DeLorean is somewhat lower than reality.

Brian McCabe & Harvey (5830)
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida

Message: 2