      1. Fuel System Contamination
           From: "deloreanz" <deloreanz@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: Re: AC Compressor cross reference
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Fuel leak, please help...
           From: Scott Tester <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. DeLoreans
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: AC quits working when the car stops moving?
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
      6. RE: Fuel System Contamination
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: Fuel leak, please help...
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: cross reference o2 sensor
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Fuel leak, please help...
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Windshield decal
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Fuel System Contamination
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Fuel leak, please help...
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Fuel leak, please help...
           From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: Fuel leak, please help...
           From: "D F" <funkstuf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: cross references
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. RE: Fuel leak, please help...
           From: "W.\"Ski\" Lukowski" <vegascop1@xxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Digest Number 1493
           From: Holler <thehauntfactory@xxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Fuel leak, please help...
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Fuel System Contamination (Long)
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: door laucher
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Digest Number 1493
           From: elvisnocita@xxxxxx
     22. Correction: Re: cross references
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Idle Microswitch Aftermarket Replacement
           From: "apgiapgi" <clarkdmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: Water pump