           From: "dmcorlando2003" <SundeQuick@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Re: Celebrities with Deloreans?
           From: "B Benson" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: AC fan 3 and 4 positions
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 21:30:07 -0000
   From: "dmcorlando2003" <SundeQuick@xxxxxxx>
Subject: AC fan 3 and 4 positions

After my AC runs for awhile (30-45 min or so) Wen the Fan is on 3 or
4 it cuts off.  I kow the are on two seperate relays, one for 3 and
one for 4.  Whatis causing this...is it that they are over heating?
Do they need to be replaced?  (Should I swap them with one of the
other relays like the high or low beam and try that first?)

Unfortunately I am never in a position to check them out when the fan
stops.

Michael
Vin# 2944

Message: 2