           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: 3D Ken
           From: Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxxxxxx>
      3. deloreans magazine-coming soon!
           From: Tom Watkins <dmctom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Front suspension parts
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Klunk
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Power Antenna
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 02:29:56 -0000
   From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Hose help

Go ahead and buy from a D vendor. Formed hoses really aren't worth
rummaging all afternoon through a parts house trying to find some that
fit. Am very happy with the set I bought from John Hervey. If time
critical, am sure any vendor would Fed Ex. Prices a *LITTLE* higher
than you'd like (forgive me John) but certainly not budget busters.

BTW: don't overlook your other hoses, especially heater core.
Remember: can lose your coolant through a broken heater hose as well
as a radiator hose. See Message #32222 thread. Is frightening how many
DeLoreans are running around on 22 year old rubber.

Bill Robertson

>--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, id <ionicdesign@xxxx> wrote:
> Does anyone have a cross reference number for the hose DMC part
#108679. This is the
> hose that attaches to the coolant over flow header bottle and has a
90 degree bend in it
> if i am looking at the manual correctly.
>
> Thanks
> Mark
> 6683

Message: 2