      1. RE: Wheel Repair.
           From: "K. Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "James LaLonde" <deloreandmcxii@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Samuel <samuel_yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Darin Wolf" <son_darin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "John Elgersma" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: elvisnocita@xxxxxx
           From: "John Elgersma" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "K. Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: <gw2tulsa@xxxxxxx>
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Need Tire Recommendations
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Passing emissions without Lamda
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Re: gas flap hood
           From: Steve Stankiewicz <protodelorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Re: Re: gas flap hood
           From: <gw2tulsa@xxxxxxx>
     15. Parts on e-Bay - Rear Light Lenses - (with reflector)
           From: "jamesrguk" <James_rg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Re: Need Tire Recommendations
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     17. Re: Re: gas flap hood
           From: "Brent W. Lundgren" <brentlun@xxxxxxxxxx>
     18. A few brake questions
           From: "L. Sandel" <ls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Re: Need Tire Recommendations
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Re: gas flap hood
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Wanted: Exhaust manifolds
           From: Richard Acuti <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: Need Tire Recommendations
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 22:29:11 -0500
   From: "K. Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Wheel Repair.

Huh, I just noticed John at specialtauto has wheel refinishing much cheaper.