      1. Re: Wiring gremlins
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Dave Swingle" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
           From: "Gary Weaver II" <gw2tulsa@xxxxxxx>
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxxxx>
           From: François Laplante <laplanca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     12. "Eurofest" Nashville
           From: Travis Graham <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. The archives are back now
           From: "media1524" <brentlun@xxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Delorean
           From: "Mike Miller" <msmiller9732@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Door Lock Problem
           From: lhemb@xxxxxxx
     16. Fire in the engineroom or- 20 knots and no smoke
           From: Richard Acuti <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: DeLorean/LMC Snow Groomer for sale
           From: "Henry" <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Thoughts on BTTF Conversions???
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     19. RE: Re: 1 BAR = 14.7 PSI
           From: "IN2TIME" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Thoughts on BTTF Conversions???
           From: "d_rex_2002" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Delorean
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: Door Lock Problem
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Delorean Midatlantic Spring Social
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: DeLorean Lawyer News Story
           From: tonilfhs98@xxxxxxx
     25. Re: Delorean
           From: "dmcmike2002" <billsfanmd@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 22:29:15 -0000
   From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Wiring gremlins

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Phil Priestley <phil@xxxx> wrote:
> The horns which are new sound like someone stepping on a duck.  >

I have never believed the OEM horns had a strong sound. Even
connecting them directly to the battery, the sound seems weak. The
wiring to the horns is OK but the switch itself is suspect. In order
to get full power to the horns I had to install a new supply wire
activated by a relay that was in-turn activated by the horn switch.
I was easy to do but the sound was still not strong. I had to step
up to some Bosch air-horns. That did it.

Harold McElraft - 3354

Message: 2