      1. Re: Spring Cleaning
           From: "Henry" <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: Automatic Delorean
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. AC Decal Question
           From: <gw2tulsa@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Clock and A/C light dimming.
           From: "robert parker" <roberthparker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Gary's fine new ride (#10680)
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. RE: Oddball plugs
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. GlassFiber DeLorean prototype from Lotus Cars
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
      8. Delorean Wanted in the Los Angeles Area
           From: "Bill Daly" <billdaly@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Spring Cleaning
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. DMC's Grey interior panels (clarification)
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 08:26:22 -0500
   From: "Henry" <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Spring Cleaning

>  "E-bay" just  generates feeding frenzies where the persons selling the
parts are
> trying hard to become overnight millionares

Sorry, but I must disagree with this comment.  The sellers don't have much
control over the final price of auctions on ebay.  I find ebay to be a
reasonable and decent place to look for delorean parts (or anything else).
In open auctions, the price rises to the point the market will bear.
Seems fair for everyone involved.  And there aren't many millionaires
being made by ebay auctions.

And besides, DMCNews already has a dedicated location for buying/selling
Delorean parts:

http://www.dmcnews.com/deptofcmrce/forsalemain.html

-Hank

Message: 2