      1. Re: Houston Open House
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: fan fail relay
           From: <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Professional Fuel Injection Cleaner Hookups
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: aluminum coolant pipes
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: DeLorean For Sale
           From: "Aaron Crocco" <Slider_ten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Re: Exhaust stud removal
           From: mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      7. Re: Re: aluminum coolant pipes
           From: "L. Sandel" <ls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE: Re: aluminum coolant pipes
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
      9. Re: Re: Exhaust stud removal
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Delorean Interior Clean
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: fan fail relay
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Lowered suspension
           From: "James LaLonde" <deloreandmcxii@xxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Lowered suspension
           From: Gus Schlachter <gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Lowered suspension
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Lowered suspension
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     16. Pinhole Coolant Leaks
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     17. RE: aluminum coolant pipes
           From: "W.\"Ski\" Lukowski" <vegascop1@xxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Missing Louver Style...
           From: James A Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: DeLorean & Lagonda
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
     20. Detroit area
           From: "Aaron Husak" <ahusak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Professional Fuel Injection Cleaner Hookups
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     22. Re: Re: Exhaust stud removal
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. RE: Missing Louver Style...
           From: "W.\"Ski\" Lukowski" <vegascop1@xxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: Re: Lowered suspension
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     25. Re: Pinhole Coolant Leaks
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:35:48 -0600
   From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Houston Open House

Open House registration CLOSES on APRIL 25, unless the 150 limit is reached
sooner. I fully expect we will reach the 150 limit within the next two weeks
or so...registrations have come in from the following states/countries at
this time...

Texas :-)
Missouri
Florida
California
New York
New Jersey
Ohio
Illinois
Kansas
North Carolina
Alabama
Ohio
Oregon
Tennessee
Minnesota
Washington
Nebraska

United Kingdom
Japan

Two years ago when we had a similar event, we had to turn away about 15
people/couples who waited until the last week before the event to register.
Email me with any questions... james (at) usadmc.com

James Espey
NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS/PHONE NUMBERS
DeLorean Motor Company
15023 Eddie Drive
Humble, Texas 77396

281/441-2537 Voice
281/441-2813 Fax
800/USA-DMC1
http://www.delorean.com

> From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: 25 Mar 2003 13:53:03 -0000
> To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [DML] Houston Open House
>
> I was just curious, are there many people planning on going to the
> DMC open house?  If you read this James, how many people do you
> currenlty have registered?
>
> Jordan

Message: 2