      1. The DeLorean Owners Directory has been updated.
           From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm@xxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: DeLorean pricing
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
      3. Re: [doc] DeLorean Factory Belfast
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
      4. Re: DeLorean pricing
           From: "dmc_driver <dmc_driver@xxxxxxxx>" <dmc_driver@xxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: DeLorean pricing
           From: "David Teitelbaum <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. water pump related questions
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: how many ?
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: DeLorean pricing
           From: "erikgeerdink <erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx>" <erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. RE:WATER PUMP
           From: "geek321y <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: how many ?
           From: Louie G <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. RE: NEW BTTF Series Premieres March 15!!!
           From: "Rob van der Veer" <rob.van.der.veer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. RE:WATER PUMP
           From: "geek321y <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: RE:WATER PUMP
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: RE:WATER PUMP
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: RE:WATER PUMP
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: The DeLorean Owners Directory has been updated.
           From: "Henry" <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Re: DeLorean pricing
           From: "trevor Johson" <dmcboy1der@xxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: RE:WATER PUMP
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Re: DeLorean pricing
           From: "William Bowie" <wbowie@xxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Re: DeLorean pricing
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: water pump related questions
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     22. This is so frustrating!!!
           From: "supremeadmiralsenn <StadnickAd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <StadnickAd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Long Term Storage
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
     24. Re: DeLorean pricing
           From: "dmcmike2002 <billsfanmd@xxxxxxx>" <billsfanmd@xxxxxxx>
     25. Re: This is so frustrating!!!
           From: Corey Stup <corey@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 17:16:56 -0800
   From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: The DeLorean Owners Directory has been updated.

      Greetings gang,

The February 2003 edition of the DeLorean Owners Directory is available at:

http://www.dmcnews.com/directory.html

Only owners who have listed their cars in the Directory can obtain a copy of
the Directory. The directory will not be posted publicly in any form and you
can only receive a copy by submitting your information. If you have
submitted your information AFTER February 10 2003 it will be in the next
edition.

To get your copy, send an email requesting a password to
owners(AT)dmcnews.com. Be sure to include your last name and your VIN #. I
will verify that you are in the directory and send you a password by return
email (I do these in batches, so it may take a day or two). If you already
have a password, it will still work for the new edition.

I've also made changes to the submission form. You can now enter 2 cars at a
time to the Directory and there is a new field for adding your DeLorean
related website. These changes, along with a new format will appear with the
next Directory.

About Shannon Yocom's comments on the DOD:

The 'Emergency Contact Only' field was ment to be chosen with the exclusion
of the others, but the form doesn't do any exception checking outside of a
few fields, like the   VIN #. The one that gets me is the 'spare bed'. That
was started by James E. many years ago when this was a MUCH smaller group. I
try to imagine getting a call: "Hi! I have a DeLorean too! Can I sleep at
YOUR place?" 8^)

You can direct questions/comments/help to me at: owners@xxxxxxxxxxx

Ken Montgomery
http://www.dmcnews.com  mailto:owners@xxxxxxxxxxx

> Well now being an "owner" but still a "newbie" I was scanning
> the DeLorean Owners
> Directory and got a bit confused. How can a "C" AND "E" be
> chosen at the same
> time? Is someone only to be contacted in the emergency of a
> caffeine headache &
> wanting to talk about it? Seriously though, am I missing something?
>
> Sarcastically yours,
> Shannon Y

Message: 2