      1. Re: Head lamps
           From: "dmcboi <boy1der18@xxxxxxx>" <boy1der18@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: dead temperature gauge
           From: "David Teitelbaum <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>"
<jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: CV Boot
           From: "dmcboi <boy1der18@xxxxxxx>" <boy1der18@xxxxxxx>
      4. schematics
           From: Nick Ryan <nick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Engine possibilites
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: performance cams????
           From: "dmcboi <boy1der18@xxxxxxx>" <boy1der18@xxxxxxx>
      7. Off topic favour required
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: CV Boot
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Lockzilla Remote Series 2 - Answers
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: How do I determine engine overheating damage?
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:26:52 -0000
   From: "dmcboi <boy1der18@xxxxxxx>" <boy1der18@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Head lamps

Ken,

Contact D.A.R.T. and ask about the Xenon kit.  It replaces all four
headlamps in one kit.  The low beams are xenon (just like a BMW) and
the high beams are H1 bulbs.  All of which are very bright!!  The
kit costs about $450 plus shipping.
If you were at the Memphis show, you may have seen my car with these
lights on it.  You'll love them!  A good side note on these lights
is they actually draw less power than the halogen bulbs and run a
lot cooler!  No worries about warping your fascia!

Ryan

> Delorean owners:
> Im looking for h4 headlamps to replace my sealed beam headlamps
does
> anyone know the place I could find them and the cost?
> And if anyone has tried installing them with success or failure
> #02700
> Thanks Ken

Message: 2