      1. Buzzing from engine
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Parts Cars vs Reviving an Old Car
           From: Vin 5386 <delorean_stainless@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: delorean vin numbers
           From: Todd Masinelli <tmasin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Re: yeah right!
           From: DBoboc9556@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 19:38:18 +0100
   From: "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Buzzing from engine

Today I went out in the garage for the obligatory once-a-week start and
warm-up of my DeLorean. It is stored during the winter time. At the same
time I wanted to check the door lights etc. so I didn't start the car, but
turned the key to "position 2", when I suddenly heard a loud buzz coming
from the engine compartment.

I opened up and localized the sound to come from somewhere near the cold
start valve. Now I wanna now - is this buzzing "normal" or is something
about to go wrong?

I then started the car, and she fired right up so now problems. It's just
that I've never heard this buzzing before (sounded like when your standing
close to a high-voltage transformator...

Best wishes :)

Stian Birkeland
Norway

DeLorean VIN # 06759