      1. Re: door pull straps
           From: Andrew Prentis <aprentis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Thanks from GULLWING Magazine...
           From: gullwingmagazine@xxxxxxxx
      3. Re: Factory Wheel Measurements?
           From: "M. P. Olans <mpolans@xxxxxxxxxxx>" <mpolans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Factory Wheel Measurements?
           From: kayoong@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Re: Help me pick an engine.......PLEASE!!!!!!!!
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Painting Facias
           From: "kenndeal <kenndeal@xxxxxxxxx>" <kenndeal@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Is it necessary to balance Delorean wheels *on* the car?
           From: "David Teitelbaum <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. R-12 to R134A swap
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: R-12 to R134A swap
           From: "Dave Swingle <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>" <swingle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Re: R-12 to R134A swap
           From: "content22207 <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Site Update
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Delorean for Sale
           From: "reuterconsulting <reuterconsulting@xxxxxxxxx>" <reuterconsulting@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Factory Wheel Measurements?
           From: "Harold McElraft <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     14. Need repair help in Atlanta
           From: mfdpa@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: Need for engine block
           From: "carnut4849 <gmfm1@xxxxxxx>" <gmfm1@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 16:02:52 -0800 (PST)
   From: Andrew Prentis <aprentis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: door pull straps

Mark,
As far as I know they changed the pull straps from VIN
5993.

Andrew
VIN 2883
Sydney,Aus.

--- id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> what vin# did the built in door straps start and the
> add on straps end?
>
> mark

Message: 2