      1. Re: Wiring junction
           From: "paul.salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Wiring junction
           From: "content22207 <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Wiring Diagram
           From: Steve Stankiewicz <protodelorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Re: Strange VIN addition
           From: john fredt <hecklerkochgmbh@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. DeLorean Car Show Magazine update
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Gullwing Magazine (the Dream lives on)
           From: "d_rex_2002 <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Gullwing Magazine
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Gullwing Magazine
           From: wingd2@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: Re: Strange VIN addition
           From: "Brent W. Lundgren" <brentlun@xxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Wiring Diagram
           From: "Harold McElraft <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Wiring Diagram
           From: "Trevor Johnson" <dmcboy1der@xxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Wiring Diagram
           From: "content22207 <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Wiring Diagram
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: Wiring junction
           From: "mgutkowski@xxxxxxxxx" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. RE: Wiring Diagram
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. College Parade
           From: Watkins Family <watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 22:14:19 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
   From: "paul.salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Wiring junction

Martin

I had the same issue when I got BZK, Try the connectors by the diodes at the
drivers front of the center console, mine were all unplugged. These are the
diodes for the door lights.

Cheers

Paul