      1. Re: Water Pump
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      2. Strange VIN addition
           From: Louie G <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 2/8 D-A-R-T cruise
           From: "Matthew P. Olans" <mpolans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. DMC clubs in Utah
           From: "mwwilber2003 <mwwilber2003@xxxxxxxxx>" <mwwilber2003@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Poor idol on DMC.
           From: "mwwilber2003 <mwwilber2003@xxxxxxxxx>" <mwwilber2003@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. SOUTHEASTERN DELOREAN OWNERS CLUB 2003 AGENDA
           From: "delor_01 <JOHN.JORDAN@xxxxxx>" <JOHN.JORDAN@xxxxxx>
      7. Re: Cruise Control (Audiovox CCS100)
           From: "M. P. Olans <mpolans@xxxxxxxxxxx>" <mpolans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Strange VIN addition
           From: "d_rex_2002 <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Strange VIN addition
           From: "James <james@xxxxxxxxxx>" <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: DMC clubs in Utah
           From: "d_rex_2002 <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: 2/8 D-A-R-T cruise
           From: "stitsien <stitsien@xxxxxxxx>" <stitsien@xxxxxxxx>
     12. Gullwing Magazine and Site Update!
           From: "Tamir Ardon" <tamir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: History
           From: "Ralph Isenberg, III" <delorean1981dmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Poor idol on DMC.
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: Poor idol on DMC.
           From: "content22207 <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Wiring junction
           From: "mgutkowski@xxxxxxxxx" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 20:15:55 EST
   From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Water Pump

The water pumps were made in Italy and were used on several engines like the
DeLorean and the Volvo. If the pulley won't go down far enough, then it
wasn't pushed down far enough or they used a spacer in the back under the
pulley that's to big. The pulleys that P.J.Grady builds and I use on my pumps
as well have the spacer built in for the correct depth.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com

<< The previous owner of my Delorean replaced the water pump
 with a Volvo part. It appears the pulley will not go far enough on
 the shaft to line up with crankshaft and alternator. Anyone know if
 this should have worked or what the correct replacement part
 would be?

Message: 2