      1. 400 mile ebay D
           From: Aaron Posey <cadysrme@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: Driving Tour Dry Run Report
           From: "Gus Schlachter" <gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. De Lorean to sale for Germany and one Brand new DMC
           From: cwirz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: anybody selling...?
           From: Bob Brandys <oehcs@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Re: Inertia switch bypass
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Ohio show DML I.D.'s
           From: jus4sho@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Driving Tour Dry Run Report
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
      8. muffler caps
           From: "Erik Geerdink" <delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. RE: Driving Tour Dry Run Report
           From: Jung.Jack@xxxxxxxxx
     10. Re: 400 mile ebay D
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. RE: Driving Tour Dry Run Report
           From: "Gus Schlachter" <gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Driving Tour Dry Run Report
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Re: Ohio show DML I.D.'s /Facias
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
     14. Rear tire torque spec.
           From: jdsjlv@xxxxxxx
     15. $9,900 DeLorean for sale
           From: "Sean Spurlock" <sean_dmc1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: muffler caps
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     17. Re: Cargo Net
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: 400 mile ebay dented D
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     19. Front License plate bracket
           From: tony  Izzo <dmc-delorean-2000@xxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Driving Tour Dry Run Report
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     21. Re: Re: 400 mile ebay dented D
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     22. Key
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     23. RE: Driving Tour Dry Run Report
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: muffler caps
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     25. Doors open too FAST
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 21:36:19 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Aaron Posey <cadysrme@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 400 mile ebay D

Well my brother in law checked out the Delorean in Franklin
for sale on ebay.  The radio does not work, is that a major
problem? Could that be a fuse? Another quirk the car has is
if you use the power door locks while the car is running it
kills the engine, what does that mean??  It needs door
struts becuase they do not stay up on their own. They used
the Checklist to go over the car.  It had a couple of dents
but I don't think it could be too major, except the one of
the famous left front fender.

Thanks for any input that can be given,

Aaron

cadysrme@xxxxxxxxx