      1. RE: Stainless Steel Illusion
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Stainless Steel Illusion
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: NEW Redesigned auto governor computers
           From: "Jeff Angwin" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: DeLorean for sale MARYLAND
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
      5. Re: NEW Redesigned auto governor computers
           From: Jamie Hamlin <jhamlin@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Rear Bumper Shipping
           From: Watkins Family <watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Door Lock issues
           From: Watkins Family <watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Stainless Steel Illusion
           From: Gleb Remishevsky <gremishe@xxxxxxx>
      9. Fabricating Anything?
           From: "Dan" <copper_trace@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Fabricating Anything?
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     11. Stainless Steel Illusion PDF file
           From: "Digital Devices" <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. my car in the local paper!
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     13. How anoying us DeLorean nuts must be
           From: "treehouse2000us" <treehouse2000us@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Stainless Steel Illusion
           From: "treehouse2000us" <treehouse2000us@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Door Lock issues
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Stainless Steel Illusion
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. DeLorean coming up for sale in NC
           From: iznodmad@xxxxxxx
     18. Re: Rear Bumper Shipping
           From: Joe Bachmann <joe.bachmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: my car in the local paper!
           From: illyana delorean <illyana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Platinum +4 plugs...
           From: "Adam" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Door Lock issues
           From: "ksgrimsr" <knut.s.grimsrud@xxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: Stainless Steel Illusion
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
     23. Weird Auto Box Question (definitely not the Governor Computer)