           From: "turbodmc3113" <turbodmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Aaron C." <slider_ten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Andrei Cular" <acular1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "IN2TIME" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "dmcnorway" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "at88mph" <at88mph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Ed Garbade" <edgarbade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Tom Niemczewski" <tomciodmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Willie Mack" <wmack@xxxxxx>
           From: "janvdwouw" <jvdwouw@xxxxxxx>
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
           From: "janvdwouw" <jvdwouw@xxxxxxx>
     20. Re: dome lights... (door seals)
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. RE: RE: Re: Torsion Bars reversed?
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 03:46:46 -0000
   From: "turbodmc3113" <turbodmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Torsion Bars

Two door struts may work but going to a bricklin system is not the
answer IMHO If you take a close look at a Bricklin there is a lot to
the door system.

Next time you are at the Fall Foliage Tour Take a look at a Bricklin.

Next Fall tour looks like New Jersy next year, end of October again?

Regards,

Mike D.
Vin 3113
NY Lic DLORIANN

> If the supply of torsion bars is depleted and cannot be resourced
it
> might be possible to go to a two strut system with stronger struts.
Or
>  maybe something like the Bricklin?
> David Teitelbaum
> vin 10757