      1. Re: Re: epoxy damage from brake fluid
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
      2. Re: Re: Insurance for Ds at AIG - no more..
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
      3. Re: Re: T-panel fix - but how to bend the tabs back??
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
      4. Impact Absorber for sale - NIB
           From: romeo@xxxxxxxx
      5. RE: Re: Insurance for Ds at AIG - no more..
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
      6. Initial starting problems!
           From: "Thompson, Dwayne A." <dathomps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Alternator
           From: shain@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      8. DeLorean Transformer!!
           From: delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx
      9. DeLorean mentioned in Magazine
           From: "ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. RE: Re: Insurance for Ds at AIG - no more..