      1. age bracket poll
           From: "marvin" <marv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Re: fuel injector / HP Gains
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
      3. RE: Re: fuel injector / HP Gains
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: My FIRST proper questions!
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Brake Lights (again)
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: front brake rotor replacement
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Cleaning Stainless.
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: plug on gearbox (was: My FIRST proper questions!)
           From: Jan van de Wouw <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: age bracket poll
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. The Ultimate Driver's Car
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Brake Lights (again)
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
     12. Re: My FIRST proper questions!
           From: "B Benson" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 10:58:39 -0500
   From: "marvin" <marv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: age bracket poll

Too bad only 67 votes were cast on the age bracket poll. But it was interesting to see that 50.75% are under 30 years of age and driving the dream.

Marvin Stein
email: marv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 2