      1. DeLorean Holiday Cards Once Again Available
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: update on speedo noise
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: DeLorean Holiday Cards
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Antenna problem
           From: Peter Lucas <lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. How to add a fuel pressure monitor
           From: Peter Lucas <lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. any NJ DMC owners?
           From: "dan g." <copper_trace@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. DeLorean Car Show & Dent
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: update on speedo noise
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: instrument cluster lights - help!
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: update on speedo noise
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: DeLorean Holiday Cards
           From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx
     12. Like new dealer parts discovered!
           From: Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: update on speedo noise
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     14. Re: How to add a fuel pressure monitor
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Re: Problem closing door (warped???)
           From: "Donald Ekhoff" <ekhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Flunk inspection/took my steering rack apart