      1. Cross references lists (was Lotus Esprit windshield)
           From: "L. Sandel" <ls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: "What model number?"
           From: "Gus Schlachter" <gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. MSD ignition coil (was 30,000 mile maintenence)
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Installing ignition dist
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Installing ignition dist
           From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: 30,000 mile maintenence
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. title
           From: "Lynn Metz" <metzlynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Fluid in Auto Trans(was Trans leak)
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: 30,000 mile maintenence
           From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Installing ignition dist
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: 30,000 mile maintenence
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     12. front shocks for sale
           From: "Erik Geerdink" <delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Alternate Transmission
           From: tahoe98@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     14. Digest Number 244
           From: rbrogren@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: Installing ignition dist
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Stereo replacement dimensions
           From: nbrommer@xxxxxxxx
     17. Re: Coils (Bosch and MSD)
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: title
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     19. Re: Digest Number 244
           From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx
     20. Re: 30,000 mile maintenence
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Digest Number 244
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: title
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. DeLorean pre-purchase inspection
           From: azelin242@xxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 00:00:29 -0400
   From: "L. Sandel" <ls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Cross references lists (was Lotus Esprit windshield)

> If y'all are interested in Delorean cross-reference lists, here's an
> interesting one.
>
> http://labwww.csv.cmich.edu/luke/auto/delorean/  This is hosted by Luke
> Sandel.
>
> This is where I got the info on the Lotus Espirit windshield.  But according
> James Espey and Dave Stragand, this is wrong.
>
>Of course you all realize that if it's on the internet, then it must be
>true.  Right

Eeek!

It very well may be wrong.  I didn't create the list, just duplicated it
from DMC12.COM, and made some additions from DML postings (and my own
discoveries).

With the plethora of windshields available from Houston, I wouldn't
personally even consider another route.  If you think DeLorean glass is
expensive, check on glass prices for a Jeep.  A friend of mine got a deal on
a rear windshield for his Jeep's hardtop at $1700.  The rest of the fixed
glass was astronomical in price.  You could replace all your DeLorean's
glass twice over for the price of one full set of Jeep.

-Luke

Message: 2