dmcnews-digest V3 #423

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #423

dmcnews-digest         Monday, October 5 1998         Volume 03 : Number 423

       In this issue:
        Re: DML: Re: Power windows - final episode
        DML: Re: 5 Speed transmission work
        DML: Re: Ignition Switch
        DML: Re: Power windows final episode (limit switches)
        DML: AFTERMARKET SHOCKS
        DML: Kayo & Optima Battery
        DML: A stolen idea...
        DML: [admin] T-shirts and decals