      1. Re: sounds system back 2 ORIGINAL
           From: Hank Breer <hbreer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re:  DMC abadoned in barn!!!!!!!!
           From: "corry bailey" <spddemon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: DMC abadoned in barn!!!!!!!!
           From: Matthew Lach <mlach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Appraisal.
           From: "doctor who" <ohwrd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Night-illuminated speedo face (and the rest of the cluster)
           From: "doctor who" <ohwrd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: DMC abadoned in barn!!!!!!!!
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Tires
           From: "BRUCE BENSON" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. For Sale 81 Manual DMC
           From: Rich Kula <rkula@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Should I buy?
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Should I buy?
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Should I buy?
           From: paulf52093@xxxxxxx
     12. early ulster car
           From: "Professor Frink" <diashi_c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Re: DeLorean Vanity Plate
           From: "robert parker" <roberthparker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Should I buy?
           From: "william kay" <empressballroom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. I fixed my own defrost switch!!!
           From: Josh Haldeman <haldeman.4@xxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Re:  DMC abadoned in barn!!!!!!!!
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 23:21:00 -0700
   From: Hank Breer <hbreer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: sounds system back 2 ORIGINAL

David,

Borrow your Wife's/Girl Friend's/Mother's Hair drier.  After removing the door
seal, use the hair drier to heat the glue that holds the strip on.  Working
carefully with ice picks and small screw drivers, you should be able to remove
the folded over strip without tearing it.

Hank

Delorean17@xxxxxxx wrote:

> <snip>
>     ONE MORE question.  when removing the plastic panel that sits in front of
> the rear speakers, how do you get it off with keeping that little black strip
> that runs under the weather stripping?
> <snip>

Message: 2