      1. Re: oozing windshield sealant/reseating window
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Toby TABS
           From: John Gedeon <johne_g@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: grounding equipment to battery?
           From: "IN2TIME" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. AW: grounding equipment to battery?
           From: "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxxxx>
      5. Re: Headlights
           From: "Harold McElraft <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Toby TABS
           From: "netym89 <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Whatever it costs to get the right color!
           From: "jacobsproperties <v-davidj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <v-davidj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 12:38:00 -0500
   From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: oozing windshield sealant/reseating window

HAHA!  That was fun.  If you are as bold as Fredt in this feat, you can
probably replace the professional window suctions cups with a couple of
suction cup dent pullers- It'd probably do the job while remaining
cheaper and a useful tool afterwards (though not on stainless- own panels
don't POP anywhere!)

Jim
1537

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:34:39 -0800 (PST) john fredt
<hecklerkochgmbh@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> [Moderator Note: I'm approving this post because it furthers the
> technical discussion of this topic.  I realize it is a bit
> antagonistic, but the email address includes the subscriber's real
> name, so it is not anonymous.  - Mike Substelny, DML moderator of
> the week]
>
> Dont be afraid of removing and reseating windshields
> yourself.remember they are made of safety glass and the worst thing
<snip>

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Message: 2