      1. Re: vacuum hose diagram
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      2. Snow/Winter tyres.
           From: "mantrobax" <ownerof@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. anyone?
           From: "Marvin" <marv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: License Plate suggestions
           From: "robert parker" <roberthparker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. JZD's Latest Lawsuit
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Yoko AVS Intermediate fronts still available!
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      7. RE: JZD's Latest Lawsuit
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Any lister in the East TN/North GA Region?
           From: Twilightcall@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: Snow/Winter tyres.
           From: "d_rex_2002" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 09:01:48 EST
   From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: vacuum hose diagram

James, There is  a copy of the vacuum diagram on the engine page of my web

site.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/engine.shtml

<< One last thing;
 I'd like to replace my vacuum hoses (and some obviously have come
 loose in removing the intake manifold) and I can't find the vacuum
 hose diagram.
 I know it's online somewhere... but I've searched and searched.

 does anyone have a copy they can email me, or direct me to the URL

 thanks again!!!!

 James  4009

Message: 2