      1. Re: Pittman Delorean Parts?
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: MOMO Hub
           From: "vrvader" <vrvader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: More fuel sender [Safety]
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Info from Martin G's PRV man?
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: More Painted metalworks pictures
           From: "Joseph Molino" <foxmul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: I finally got JZD's autograph!
           From: beatlesra1@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: More Painted metalworks pictures
           From: "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. BAE Turbo Charger  for the Delorean.
           From: "John" <john_geuley@xxxxxx>
      9. Setting Fuelling - Why does the DMC PRV Hunt?
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: BAE Turbo Charger for the Delorean.
           From: "d_rex_2002" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Pittman Delorean Parts?
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: I finally got JZD's autograph!
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: MOMO Hub
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. New to the group
           From: "John Gedeon" <johne_g@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: MOMO Hub
           From: "Classified" <vegascop1@xxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: MOMO Hub
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: MOMO Hub
           From: "Classified" <vegascop1@xxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: New to the group
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
     19. Re: I finally got JZD's autograph!
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 04:38:14 -0000
   From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Pittman Delorean Parts?

The last I heard he sold the biz to someone else and they were still
running it under the Pittman name. The old # I have (which I don't
think is good anymore) is 812-944-5413 fax 941-2524. It was in Albany,
Indiana. Paul and Susan Pittman. If you need I can E-mail you the
address.

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink@xxxx> wrote:
> Does anyone know if this dealer is still around?  Located Indiana?
>
> Erik

Message: 2