      1. Engine Transplants?
           From: "Dan" <copper_trace@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. yet another DeLorean in a music video
           From: Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Only running on five cylinders, turning into desperation
           From: Joe Bachmann <joe.bachmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. No Heat :hot water valve?
           From: "Adam" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Alternator blues
           From: Nick Ryan <nick@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 03:17:07 -0000
   From: "Dan" <copper_trace@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Engine Transplants?

Just was curious what other engines out there have been/can be or
might be able to be squeezed into a DeLorean, with or without stock
trannys combinations?

- New PRVs?
- Eagle?
- other makes?