      1. Re: Delco Alternator Fuel Pick up, etc.
           From: "IN2TIME" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Final post on alternators
           From: "basfe25" <dmcman73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. AW: Alternators: Rebuilt vs Remanufactured
           From: "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxxxx>
      4. warranties
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      5. Admin: Alternator hooplah
           From: "ksgrimsr" <knut.s.grimsrud@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. RE: Delorean Myths/DeLorean facts
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Las Vegas car for sale
           From: "Ian Foster" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:03:00 -0700
   From: "IN2TIME" <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Delco Alternator Fuel Pick up, etc.

 >Well, I've never been called...

The point John, which seems to have eluded you, is to stop calling
people names and proposing criteria for whether or not they should even
own a DeLorean.

OMHO, Your recent email was not an informative DML posting, by a
reputable DeLorean Parts Supplier.  It was downright insulting, and it
hurt your reputation.

Personally, I value all DML inputs, even conflicting ones, but
name-calling and insults are unnecessary.

I value the contributions made by all of the vendors, but it is still my
choice whether to buy new or used parts from them. Their polite
assistance in helping me to make an informed decision is also
appreciated, but it is still my decision.

Gary

www.IN2TIME.com

Message: 2