      1. Re: Frustrating - Front Rotor Removal
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: CUSTOM RIMS
           From: "khyron_21502" <khyron_21502@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Re: CUSTOM RIMS
           From: "Chris D'Urso" <dursman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: CUSTOM RIMS
           From: "jeremys_im" <jeremysmail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Re: CUSTOM RIMS
           From: Corey Stup <corey@xxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Re: CUSTOM RIMS
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Door stuck and won't open
           From: wmack <wmack@xxxxxx>
      8. (Re:) Radiator Cooling Fan Rewire
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. How do you remove a stripped out lug nut
           From: "fluxmcfly" <bfreyguy@xxxxxxx>
     10. Poll results for dmcnews
           From: dmcnews

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 23:36:18 EDT
   From: njp548@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Frustrating - Front Rotor Removal

In a message dated 8/10/02 2:40:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
haneydr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Otherwise, just give it a big whack on the backside and watch your
 feet, I'm still limping ;), the rotor will come right off. >>

Uhh...before you take a whack at the rotor I would loosely tighten a lug
nut
or 2 onto the studs so that the rotor won't fall off.

Later,
Nick Pitello
1852
15914
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>

Message: 2