      1. Re: Re: Incorrect door struts.
           From: "Mike Aninger" <mike@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: " The DeLorean Car" on History Channel
           From: "Mike Aninger" <mike@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. worn out upper door panel
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Putting back the old fuel lines
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Incorrect door struts.
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: DMC-12 Documentary on History Channel
           From: "Richard W. Schauer" <rws@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. putting D in Museum - advice?
           From: "dmcjohn" <john.dore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. HELP!!  Need an evaporator!!!
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. RPM-relay relay
           From: Jan van de Wouw <jvdwouw@xxxxxxx>
     10. locked up door
           From: "redscare5" <redscare5@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: " The DeLorean Car" on History Channel
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
     12. Delorean Hover Conversion video clip and more