           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: "spaceace3113" <spaceace3113@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Jason Rowe" <rowejj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Digital Devices" <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Digital Devices" <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
           From: "basfe25" <dmcman73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Ian Stewart <istewart@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: verifying a/c charge amount
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     12. Re: what is this part?
           From: deloreanss@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 10:44:53 EDT
   From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: speeding tickets in AZ?

I am now sorta living in AZ and in the spring we went to Las Vegas via
Flagstaff
We were cruising (although not in a DeLorean ) at 112 and we got pulled over.
I was not driving and we had a rental truck (big truck) and the cop was
pissed off at us.  Not that we were speeding but because we ignored him and
blew past him.
I was sleeping at the time but he said we went by him so fast that he didn't
even clock us until he got behind us
Fortunate for us because the driver saw him and slowed down to 98

He gave us a warning and told us he didn't mind us going fast just don't do
it past him.

Whew

On another incident 5 years earlier on the same road I got a ticket for 5
over and it cost me $75 go figure

Ken

Message: 2