           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: No fuel pressure
           From: "Stragand, Dave" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: No fuel pressure
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 19:21:19 -0500
   From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: DeLorean Car Show 2004.

http://www.SmokyShadows.com/
is the website for the hotel we are staying at.

mark

Murray3307@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Which hotel in Pigeon Forge is the 2004 convention located?
>
> [Moderator Note:  I'm approving this post because I assume others have
t6he same question.  According to www.deloreancarshow.com  the 2004 hotel
is called "Smoky Shadows" in Pigeon Forge Tennessee.  It gives this phone
number for reservations: 1-800-251-4444   - moderator Mike Substelny]

> moderator@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews

Message: 2