      1. Re: More Memphis Pictures
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
           From: "Jerry Condray" <genghis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Joshieloo@xxxxxxx
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Mike Aninger" <mike@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Darkstar" <darkstarmedia@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "antony baker" <annesley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Darkstar" <darkstarmedia@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "iqmpike" <iqmpike@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     17. RE: strange start problems
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: The car won't start anymore!
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     19. Fuel injector cleaning
           From: "tmasterlc" <tmasterlc@xxxxxxx>
     20. RE: SDS EM-3 4D EFI PRV DMC?
           From: "Jerry Condray" <genghis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: strange start problems << I have a similar issue
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: built-in fire extinguishers
           From: mroboto@xxxxxxx
     23. Re: built-in fire extinguishers
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Pigeon Forge - SMOKY(no e)shadows
           From: Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: Memphis again....
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:41:07 EDT
   From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: More Memphis Pictures

In a message dated 6/20/2002 9:21:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> http://www.projectvixen.com/memphis

can you send me a cd of your pics
my camera got lifted and your graceland shots are almost the same as mine
were

Ken

Message: 2