      1. Re: battery master switch?
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Steering wheel removal
           From: jrc2905@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: help! door jamming...
           From: hugo mederos <miami5606@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: help! door jamming...
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Rear License Bezel
           From: "Joseph Molino" <foxmul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Graceland suggestions....in Memphis!
           From: Robert Greenhaw <deloreandude@xxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: T liner drooping
           From: CatfishEd@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: rough week
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      9. wiring and AC charging
           From: "checksix3" <checksix3@xxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Snap in dash replacement.
           From: "dmcman82" <dmcman73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Shift Pattern (was: More questions)
           From: "M.C. de Bruin" <debruin@xxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Steering wheel removal
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. RE: Fan Fail Light Without Actual Fan Fail]
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 03:05:35 -0000
   From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: battery master switch?

A "Battery Master Switch" is a switch that is connected to the
positive terminal of the battery and disconnects the battery from the
electrical system. You can find them at car shows and swap meets or
you can order from the Delorean venders. Some types come with a
removable "key" to make it an anti-theft device. It is really handy at
car shows if you leave the doors open all day and don't wnat to kill
your battery. It is also good if you don't use the car everyday, you
turn it off when you aren't using it so the battery stays charged up.
It is also a good safety device as in an emergency you can kill all
electrical power to the car. It is only about $15-$20 and you can make
up a bracket to hold it next to the battery. You also need a short
piece of cable from the switch to the battery.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Mike Aninger" <mike@xxxx> wrote:
> Exactly what is the battery master switch that you mention?
>
> -Mike

Message: 2